Thursday, December 29, 2011

In an effort to stop annoying people on Face Book....

I have decided that I shall start using my blog to "bore" you with all my posts, pictures, and videos of Piper.  I have a feeling that people on Face Book are probably sick of hearing about how many teeth she has and how she is doing with her cold.  So, here goes.

Piper has six teeth, waiting on 7 and 8 to come in.  Her cold seems to be getting better yet she just wants to be held all the time.  Ha ha!

I finally got a video of her singing we me.  My voice is hideous, but it cracks me up.  Enjoy.




And her is Piper playing with the baby doll her Great Grandma Yates got her for Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. I love it!! And don't worry, you weren't bugging me with your posts. Like I tell people, if you don't want to see it, don't look at it!! This is generally in reference to my boobs when Paige is nursing lol :) I am glad Piper is getting better with her teeth and cold. Sick babies, especially when they are your own, are so sad! :(

    ~Meara

    ReplyDelete