Thursday, April 7, 2011

Introducing...

Wow, a lot has happened since I last posted.  It's amazing how time flies.

Our big news is the birth of Piper Kate on February 26, she was 6 lbs 7 1/2 ounces and 18 3/4 inches long.  She is our "surprise" baby and she is such a blessing.  I just can't believe that her "big" brothers will be 21 this month and 14 in August.

So my goal is to keep my blog up to date so everyone can see pictures of our beautiful little girl and share the news of our family.  And yes, I'm hoping to get to knit again sometime soon.  Just not sure when, all my time is devoted to Piper related events.  But for now, here are a few pictures and I'll post more information and pictures soon.



p.s.  Lola flew to Oregon this past winter to live with Grandma Nancy and Loyd. She is a very happy dog and livining like a princess.

1 comment: