Thursday, February 2, 2012

Time Flies.

Count down to the Condo by the Pond: 8 days - AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAHHH

WOW! Time is going by so quickly.  Planning Piper's birthday party has helped to keep my mind off of things. I am so excited to move to our new home and start this next chapter in our lives, but I hate leaving my lovely friends behind,  It is going to be so hard to say good bye,

I've been having a lot of fun doing little craft projects for Piper's party and we had her pictures taken today.  She was a bit fussy at times (she needed a nap) and wanted nothing to do with her cake.  Silly girl!  The beautiful and amazing Des'ola of Des'ola Photography took her pictures.  She shared a sneak peak with us - I am dying to see more.  She is just so talented.


Here is the lovely Smash Cake I made  The cake plate was my Great Grandma's.


The amazing sneak peak!

Good night - sweet dreams, I am off to bed.




No comments:

Post a Comment