Sunday, January 29, 2012

Heaven...

...If only for a few moments.

Aaron took Piper up to bed and I actually have a few moments to my self, at night, my favorite.  Ahhhh.  I feel good, I found my groove, but, I really should go to bed too.  Last night was a rough one for Piper.  She's still not feeling well, and it looks like she is now getting a rash so off we go to the doctors tomorrow.

Well, the count down to the River, will now be know as the count down to the Condo by the Pond.  So,  here we go.

The count down to the Condo by the Pond is:  12 days. Yay.  It has a very small, fenced back yard with a Japanese Garden.  OOOOhhhhhhhh. A pond behind our building. Three stories (you come in on the middle level) and over 2400 square feet.  I am starting to feel a lot better about the move.

 Here is a sneak peak of what I was working on this evening.


What could these bee for?


No comments:

Post a Comment