Wednesday, May 9, 2012

No! I DO NOT Want a Cup Of Johan!!!

I hate the "Johan" Gevalia commercials.  They are terrible.  They are stupid!  It irks me every time I see them.  Who thought a "cup of Johan" was a good idea?  Sure as hell not me! It's pervert, freak coffee. Sorry, just my random thought/rant for the day.

Today was fun.  Piper and I went with Felicia and Isa to the most amazing park.  How amazing you ask? Well, we had to drive by all the gated mansions to get to it.  It was wonderful, and I had never seen so many nanny's in my life.  Piper loved it.  She just ran around and laughed.  She loves playing with Isa.  We will definitely have to make sure to do it again soon.  It was so nice to get out of the house with a friend.

Piper is still teething and it is still really bugging her.  Poor baby pinches her cheeks and makes these little cries (even growls) when she's hurting.  One has broke through and the other three and just big knots.  I hope they break through soon so we can get some sleep.  Last night she had such a hard time she was up 7 (yes, seven) times. Tonight I made sure she had some Tylenol and I am hoping that helps her feel more comfortable, we both need the sleep.

Here's a few pictures from the past week.  Not a whole lot else happening.

 Piper hamming it up for the camera.

The crane (aka pterodactyl) in our back yard. 

Piper's new favorite past time.  Shredding every single
piece of paper she finds into teeny, tiny, little pieces!


No comments:

Post a Comment